AcuRev 2000 Synopsis:
The AcuRev 2000 series is the next generation of multi-circuit multifunctional energy and power meters manufactured by Accuenergy. These meters provide real time metering and monitoring of a wide range of parameters for up to 18 single phase or 6 three phase circuits. All monitored data is available via a RS485 serial, Ethernet or infrared communication. The configurable I/O options allow expanded collection of data from connected water and gas meters as well as providing a pulse output for kWh. With its compact size, ease of installation and wide range of features, the AcuRev 2000 provides an extremely power and cost effective multi-circuit metering and monitoring solution.
- True-RMS measuring Parameters.
- ANSI C12.20 (0.2 Class) and IEC 62053-22 (0.2S class).
- TOU, 4 Tariffs, 12 Seasons, 14 Schedules.
- Max/Min statistical logging.
- Data-Logging feature.
- Metering of a wide range of electrical parameters.
- Power Quality Analysis.
- Over/Under Limit Alarm.
- Multi communication Ports (E.g.: Ethernet, RS485).
- Switch Status Monitoring.
- Modular Expansion Design.
- Class leading Warranty.
- Malls and commercial complexes.
- Educational institutions.
- Government and public facilities.
- Hotels and office buildings.
- Condominium and apartment complexes.
- Existing energy management systems.
- Light industrial applications.