AcuRev 1310 Power & Energy Meter Receives BTL Certification
Toronto June 03, 2020 - Accuenergy is excited to announce that the AcuRev 1310 Series Power & Energy Meters has received its BTL certification under the BACnet Smart Sensor (B-SS) device profile tested by BACnet International.
AcuRev 1310 DIN Rail meter has gone through a rigorous testing process to ensure it has met or exceeded BACnet compliance and interoperability. This will greatly benefit systems integrators and end users by vastly improving their value change for building automation. AcuRev 1310 is a high performance meter that is easy to integrate, while providing a cost-effective energy metering solution.
The product listing can be viewed here: AcuRev 1310 BTL Listed B-SS profile.
AcuRev 1310 DIN Rail Meter Features:
- Utility Revenue Grade Accuracy - IEC 62053-22 0.5s Class / ANSI C12.20 0.5 Class
- Multiple CT Input Options compatible with any CT: 5A/1A, 333mV, Flexible Rogowski Coil, 80/100/200mA
- 4 Channel current input including neutral current measurement
- 10-690Vac direct voltage input, fits all voltage rating system with one model
- RS-485 port built-in with Modbus-RTU and BACnet MS/TP, standard integration with most systems
- Standard Din-rail mount for ease-of-installation
- Compatible with both 50Hz and 60Hz systems
- Built-in energy pulse output and alarm output
- Optional relay output for alarm and remote control
- Tamper-proof design approved for revenue applications
BACnet International is an independent organization established to ensure BACnet devices meet compliance and interoperability throughout the industry. Their initiative is to streamline the standardization of the BACnet protocol for building automation and control systems through a rigorous testing process.Learn More About AcuRev 1310 Series About Accuenergy
Since 1998, Accuenergy has been a global leader in designing and manufacturing power & energy meters, sensor and communication technology for the industrial and commercial industry.
For more information about Accuenergy Inc, and to learn more about other energy measurement products, please visit www.accuenergy.com.