AcuRev 2000 Firmware Release
Release date: December 11, 2017
- Compliance with latest security protocols such as TLS 1.2, AES.
- Support sFTP data storage server locally on module. User can access historical datalogs from sFTP server.
- Support Proxy server settings – In enterprise or high-security network, proxy server is used for routing web traffic, such as data post or remote access to meter.
- Add following parameters in data post protocols:
- Per phase, even and odd voltage/current Total Harmonics Distortions (THD)
- Support System Log- Provide export of system performance log to enable easier investigation after error/bugs/issues occurs. User can download the log and send to Accuenergy support team for quick determination of root cause of most issues.
- Prompt user to reboot module after setting change
- Add Copy Serial Number function in AcuCloud connection page, simplify AcuCloud registration process
- WiFi password length update to 64 Characters