BACnet MS/TP Power Meter
AXM-BMS Communication Module
Designed for the Acuvim II power meter, the AXM-BMS communication module enables BACnet MS/TP protocol over RS485 serial port for straightforward meter integration into building automation and control networks. The BACnet MS/TP module is a cost-effective metering solution that provides real-time energy data that is essential to efficient building operation.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Acuvim II Series power and energy meters
- Uses BACnet MS/TP protocol to provide real-time energy data to building automation and control systems
- Communicates over an RS485 physical layer
- Quick module installation for easy field upgrades
- Supports 56 predefined objects for tracking a variety of measurements
Designed for Acuvim II Series
Add BACnet MS/TP protocol over RS485 to the Acuvim II Series energy meters with the AXM-BMS communication module. Essential for building automation and control systems, equipping the AXM-BMS module provides seamless integration into facility management applications and monitoring of essential energy parameters.
Why Choose BACnet MS/TP Communications?
A widely used building automation and control protocol, BACnet MS/TP can be found across building services like HVAC, fire suppression, lighting controls, and other critical systems, BACnet MS/TP is an internationally recognized communication protocol that is essential to information exchange within facilities. Like several other industrial protocols, it operates over RS485 and allows devices from many manufacturers to intercommunicate.
- Building Automation & Control Networks
- Energy Monitoring
- Fire Control
- Lighting Control