UTILITY REVENUE GRADE ACCURACY
The AcuRev 1310 meters meets strict revenue grade accuracy requirements to support high-precision data collection in building energy management systems.
- ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5 & IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5s
- Real-time RMS measurements of voltage, current, power, frequency, and power factor
MEASUREMENT CANADA APPROVED
Designed to be tamper proof and certified for revenue applications, the AcuRev 1310 meets stringent Measurement Canada requirements.
- Tamper-proof design is ideal for revenue applications
- Straightforward integration into building automation and control systems.
By passing rigorous, industry-standard conformance testing, the AcuRev 1310 is BTL Certified to ensure BACnet compliance and interoperability in building automation systems found throughout the world.
- BTL Listed as a BACnet Smart Sensor (B-SS)
- Straightforward integration into multi-vendor building automation and control systems (BAS)
- BTL certification reduces risk of interoperability issues, streamlining installation and lowering associated expenses
The AcuRev 1310 Series is compatible with most voltage services without the need for a potential transformer (PT). In addition, monitor a variety of electrical systems including three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire, single-phase, and more.
- Measure 10V to 400V L-N & directly measure up to 690V L-L
- 4 channel current input includes neutral current measurement to help identify unbalanced loads or harmonic distortion
- Auto Phase-Check verifies installation integrity
- Current input options available for 5A, mV, RCT (Rogowski), and mA output sensors
The AcuRev 1310 includes standard SunSpec Modbus registers to help facilitate easy integration into solar PV or energy storage applications in industrial, commercial, or utility-scale solar systems.
- Ensures plug-and-play system interoperability
- Reduces installation time and cost within compliant solar and distributed energy applications