New Products & Updates
Hawaii Energy Systems partners with Accuenergy to solve a 50-year old condo's submetering data collection challenge.Case Study
Stem, Inc. partners with Accuenergy as a preferred power meter in their advanced energy storage solution.Partner Success Story
Power & Energy Meter Solutions
Premium Current Transformers
Our line of Rogowski Integrator Kits (RIK) offer some of the most common output ratios to support your power meter. Each individual kit includes three flexible current transformers, an external battery pack and support for either 5A, 333mV, 4-20mA/0-20mA, or 0-5V/0-10V output ratio.
Accuenergy strives to make your power meter installation simple. We offer a wide selection of communication module plug-ins capable of scaling your project up or down.
Increase the number of digital, analog or relay I/O ports or add Wi-Fi support to your devices. Our modules provides the support you need to manage your power meter network configuration.
Acuvim II, Acuvim L & AcuDC series of energy meters support additional I/O interface requirements for digital, analog and relay enabled systems.
Our modules are seamlessly designed to be mixed, matched or stacked together to help meet the different configuration needs of your existing installation.
Energy Management & Billing Software
- Visual and tabular energy data analysis
- Automatic alarm notifications
- Create multiple energy profiles
- Two-level user management access
- Meter water, electricity, heating and more
- Create electronic billing accounts for individual tenants
- Time-of-use settings for on peak & off peak demand periods
- Set custom rate structure and formulas
- Universal metering compatibility
Industry Specific Application
Office & Residential Buildings
Mass Transit Systems
Energy Service Companies
EV Charging Stations