High Performance Power and Energy Meter
Acuvim II Series
Quality engineered energy submeters provides a simple robust solution for power monitoring, power quality analysis, kWh metering, system integration, controlling power distribution systems & other speciality applications.
- Level 2 DNP3 and IEC61850 2nd Edition
- MV90 Support
- 8GB Datalogging and event storage
- COMtrade Waveform format
- Four different models for different applications
- Revenue grade ANSI C12.20 class 0.2 & IEC 62053-22 class 0.2s
- Built-in MODBUS RTU via RS485 port
- Plug-in modules for BACNET, Ethernet, Profibus & WiFi
- Optional data logging, time-of-use and power quality monitoring
- Choose panel mount meter with digital display or DIN rail mount transducer
- Free Cloud Metering Data Storage + Analytics
- 5 year warranty guarantee
Acuvim II Models
The Acuvim II series digital power meters are customizable in a number of configurations to fit your application needs.
Acuvim II Features
Acuvim II Multifunction Power and Energy Meters offers customizable features for your application.
NEMA 3 industrial grade weather-resistant enclosure protecting it against rain, snow & dust while displaying a large three line backlit digital LCD screen.
Optional DIN rail mount transducer form factor for system integration
Acuvim II Standard Model is MODBUS-RTU and DNP 3.0 ready. Our AXM line of pluggable expansion modules offer you the ability to customize your protocol choice.
|DNP 3.0 RS485|
|DNP 3.0 Over IP|
|Dual RJ45 Ports|
|DNP 3.0 Over IP|
Integrate data to and from other devices with field expandable plug-in I/O modules.
The Acuvim II series offers these powerful multifunctional metering options.
Data LoggingMaintains a historical record of data for users to remotely monitor trends, analysis and reports with the capability to set threshold alarms in such applications as tenant and facility metering.
- With AXM-WEB2, memory size expands to industry-leading 8GB memory with 1-second interval datalogging.
- 3 historical profile data logs
- Up to 16 over/under limit alarms
- Remotely monitor with AXM-WEB Ethernet communications module
- Includes AcuView Software for meter communication and viewing data
Segment your peak hour kilowatt hour (kWh) usage for industrial, commercial & tenant facilities by setting a time-based or tier-based rate structure. Learn More
- Time-based rate structures
- Calendar-based rate structures
- Demand-based rate structures
- Tier-based rate structures
- Any combination of the above
- I/O options for relay or PLC control of load shedding processes
Power Quality Monitoring
Safeguard against system failures with harmonic analysis and advanced power quality event logging with waveform capture. Learn More
- 512 samples/cycle on each channel
- Measures THD and harmonics to the 63rd
- Up to 50,000 power quality events logged
- Captures 20 cycles of waveforms from 3 voltage and current channels on each power quality event
- Up to 100 groups of captured waveforms logged in dedicated internal memory
Acuvim II Series DIN Rail Mounting Adapter
Acuvim II Series DIN Rails adapter provide easy installation of panel-mount Acuvim II series meter on DIN rail in all models and IO options.
IP66/NEMA4XAdapter Protection Cover
The IP66/NEMA4X Protection Cover is designed for Acuvim II, Acuvim-L and all 96mm by 96mm display panel meters; it increases the IP environmental rating of a meter’s display to IP66 or NEMA 4X regardless of the original rating of display.
The IP66/NEMA4X Protection Cover prevents damage from dust, water, and other elements when paired with Acuvim II and L series meters they become an effective solution for high protection-required applications, such as outdoor panels.
Get a special offer when you add optional split core or flexible CT form factors to your purchase
Pre-Wired Panel Solutions
We will install, wire and test your power and energy meter for you.
AcuPanel 9100 Series
For a faster, easier installation, order your Acuvim II series power meter in a watertight NEMA-4 or corrosive resistance NEMA-4X rated panel enclosure which ships to you pre-wired and pre-configured by the factory.Learn More
Acuvim II Series Applications
The Acuvim II is specially designed for these applications.