The WEB2 option extends the capabilities of the AcuRev 2100 and includes upgraded memory and communications options, providing the meter with even more flexibility in demanding applications.
- 8GB non-volatile memory for logging real-time energy, power quality, and I/O data
- Logged data can be retrieved via serial or Ethernet connections in a variety of formats
- Captured data can be used for historical trending & analysis
Adapt to any installation: With the optional, built-in WEB2 module equipped, the AcuRev 2100 is capable of supporting a wide range of industrial protocols.
- Communicate via Modbus-TCP/IP, BACnet-IP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS Post, FTP & NTP, SFTP, SNMPv3, and RSTP
- Industry-leading, WPA2 enterprise security protects the HTTPS web server for extra protection against unwanted data access
DUAL ETHERNET PORTS & WIFI
The optional, built-in dual Ethernet ports plus WiFi connectivity provide ultimate flexibility for both local and remote monitoring.
- Use multiple communication channels simultaneously for flexible connectivity between systems
- Easy integration and interoperable data communications in any industrial ecosystem
REMOTE DATA ACCESS
Get access to your data anytime, anywhere in the world, through the powerful, user-friendly web interface. View device status or configuration settings though a web browser without installing any software.
- Monitor data in real-time in both tabular and graphical formats
- View harmonics data, including voltage and current waveforms, or set alarm notifications for essential parameters
The AcuRev 2100 submeters are engineered with a variety of flexible I/O options for easy integration with other devices or control processes.
- 18 digital inputs (dry contacts) can count pulses from water meters, gas meters, or other pulse output devices
- Six digital outputs can send pulses to an energy management system
- Two relay outputs can be configured as alarms
SNAPON CT CONNECTORS
The SnapOn CT connections built into the AcuRev 2100 are designed to expedite the meter installation process and streamline modifications to minimize interruptions and system downtime.
- Current transformers equipped with user-friendly SnapOn connectors quickly connect to the meter without the use of additional tools
- The innovative connectors reduce polarity errors, installation times, and maintenance costs