The Acuvim IIBN power and energy meter is certified by the BACnet Testing Laboratory (BTL) to ensure standard compliance, reliability, and interoperability.
- Simple integration into commercial and industrial building automation and control systems.
- BTL Listed for Smart Sensor (B-SS) and BACnet Smart Actuator (B-SA)
REVENUE GRADE CERTIFICATION
The Acuvim IIBN BACnet meter meets stringent revenue grade accuracy requirements to support high-precision data collection in building automation environments.
- ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2 & IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2s
- Real-time, true RMS measurements
- Monitor power and energy parameters with 0.2% accuracy across all four quadrants
SUPPORT FOR ANY ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
From single phase to three phase services, rely on the Acuvim IIBN to accurately measure across all electrical system configurations. Monitor all essential electrical parameters on single, two, and three element systems.
- Easily adapt to changing in-field requirements
- Directly measure up to 400V L-N or 690V L-L without a potential transformer (PT) or voltage transformer (VT)
SECURE DATA ACCESS
Industry-standard encryption ensures that critical energy data transmitted between the meter and access point is protected from malicious tampering. Access data at any time from the built-in web server without the need for complicated port forwarding solutions.
- Use a web browser on any device for anytime, anywhere access
- SSL encryption plus TLS 1.2 compliance provide superior cybersecurity
- Stay connected to vital real-time meter readings, energy information, consumption trends, alarms, and more