The RIK-1AR is suitable for use in a range of applications where protection relays are commonly found, including critical infrastructure such as power substations, utilities, commercial & industrial facilities. Robust by design, it has been tested to meet strict, worldwide compliance standards.
- Protection Class: 5P20 (IEC 61869-2)
- UL Listed & CE Mark
- Enclosure meets UL 94V-0 requirements
- Compatible with 60Hz and 50Hz systems
FIELD CONFIGURABLE CT RATIOS
Designed for use with a wide variety of systems, its easy to switch the RIK-1AR between low and high amperage loads with a choice of five field-configurable CT ratios.
- Adjust between 50A, 200A, 500A, 2000A, and 5000A at the flip of a switch
- Integrator can measure current from 0.5% to 2000% of rated current
- Industry-leading sensing range: Use on loads up to 100kA
The RIK-1AR is device agnostic and is designed for a direct connection with any protection relay, power meter, or other measurement device with a 1A nominal current input.
- Plug-and-play design can be used with any device without special configuration or software
- Easy, convenient mounting on TS-35/7.5 DIN rail or inside a panel
- Fast, < 100µs settling time for full scale
Where most protection relay applications rely on heavy, rigid current sensors, the RIK-1AR allows this equipment to take advantage of flexible, lightweight Rogowski coils.
- Easy installation around large busbars or irregularly shaped conductors
- Superior performance in electrically noisy, high EMI environments
- Unlike iron or ferrite, the air core does not saturate under high current conditions
- Use with one Rogowski coil (sold separately)