REVENUE GRADE ACCURACY
The Acuvim L multifunction power meter meets stringent ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5s and IEC 62053-22 0.5s class revenue grade accuracy requirements to support any application that requires high-precision measurements.
- Real-time, true RMS measurements
- Monitor power and energy parameters across all four quadrants
POWER QUALITY MONITORING
The Acuvim L power meter can detect energy deviations using harmonic analysis. Use the valuable harmonic content data to diagnose power quality issues before they cause system inefficiency.
- Monitor individual harmonics for voltage and current up to 31st harmonic including total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Quickly view real-time power quality information, like harmonic content and unbalance factor, on the meter's display
Quickly set over or under limit alarms for a specified time interval. When a parameter goes outside the limit, the alarm output is triggered and the event is recorded with a time stamp.
- Choose from 35 different alarm parameters
- The display can be used to configure alarm settings for easy, in-field changes
RUGGED, PANEL-MOUNT DESIGN
Designed for high-performance in power distribution or plant automation applications, the Acuvim L features a high tolerance for temperature fluctuations and harsh installations.
- IP56 rating (front)
- Meets DIN 43700 (92mmx92mm cut-out) or ANSI C39.1 round outline standards