Acuvim II Meter
WiFi + Ethernet Module
AXM-WEB2 Communication Module
AXM-WEB2 provides fast and reliable dual Ethernet ports and WiFi communication channels for Acuvim II Series power meters. Supports a wide range of communication protocols such as Modbus-TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs Post, FTP, sFTP, BACnet-IP, DNP3 V2, SNMP V3, IEC61850 2nd edition, SMTP and NTP time synchronization.
- Dual Ethernet RJ45 port with individual network configuration
- Dual Ethernet ports and WiFi works simultaneously with different networks and data acquisition systems
- COMtrade format for waveform capture
- 8GB onboard memory with 1-second interval datalogging capabilities
- Industry leading 100ms and 40ms response rate via Modbus-TCP/IP protocol
- Secure HTTPS data encryption to cloud server
- SSL encrypted webserver plus TLS 1.2 compliance for industry-leading cybersecurity standard
- Metering data backup log to avoid data loss during network downtime
- Support industrial, utility and substation protocols IEC 61850, DNP 3.0 V2, Modbus-TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPs Post, FTP & SNTP
- Built-in sFTP server for data-log storage and retrieval.
- Web accessible graphical display of historical data trends for all parameters for analysis
- WiFi supports Access Point mode and Station mode for both direct connection/configuration and public WiFi network connection
AXM-WEB2 WIFI + Ethernet Module
Connect Acuvim II Series power and energy meter to the AXM-WEB2 module for WiFi and dual Ethernet capabilities.
Transmit Fast Encrypted Energy Data to Server
Protect sensitive data communication with secure HTTPS data encryption. Allow only authorized access to owners and managers.
Cross-Platform Support For Various Devices
Access and monitor real-time metering data anytime, anywhere with web-accessible devices such as laptop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Fast. Reliable. Secure.
Fully encrypt and authenticate metering data communication between energy meter and the cloud server. TLS v1.2 and SSL HTTPS encryption is the accepted security standard for HTTP web communication.
Reliable Backup Data Logs
Prevent data outages from network downtime or any other possible communication issues. AXM-WEB2 pushes data via HTTP post, HTTPS post, or FTP to your server or energy management system (EMS). Data are logged locally on the module until all data are successfully posted to the server to ensure data integrity.
Fast Modbus-TCP/IP Response Time: 40ms
AXM-WEB2 module provides a fast communication protocol within 40ms that enables Acuvim II series power meters to make real-time updates to key parameters such as line and phase voltage, current and power readings via industry de-facto Modbus-TCP/IP.
Out-of-Box Two-Level User ControlAdministration Level Management Robust administrative settings that give you full control over how the application will be implemented within your project.
- Manage metering settings for voltage wiring, current wiring, real-time reading options and more.
- Configure communication for network, E-mail, SNTP, HTTP/HTTPS/FTP Post
- Reset data collection
- Get the latest firmware upgrades
Easy accessible real-time data for energy managers to monitor and determine power and energy integrity across your project application without compromising unauthorized security.
Easy-To-Use Web Interface
24/7 Data Monitoring
Monitor metering data anytime, anywhere with our user-friendly web interface. Accessible on any browser client and a web-enabled device such as mobile, desktop or tablet no matter where you are.
Monitor real-time power metering data and system performance to ensure critical decision-making are made in time crucial environments.
Access full reports to help manage power (kW) and energy (kWh) metering usage, peak current (amp) & power demand cycles, and power quality harmonics to optimize your systems energy efficiency.