AXM-WEB2 WIFI Ethernet Communication Module
Acuvim II Meter
WiFi + Ethernet Module
AXM-WEB2 Communication Module
- Native support of Ethernet/IP protocol, seamless integration with Allen Bradley and Rockwell Systems
- IEC 61850 protocol 2nd Edition
- IPV6 and IPV4 dual IP network support allows for more connected devices
- Custom Modbus register list to group key parameters continously
- Maintain high availability by RSTP protocol with two ports connect to same subnet
- Log Max, Min and Average on all parameters at all logging intervals
- Firmware OTA update
- RJ45 Daisy-chain Ethernet ports (RSTP Protocol)
- Support for WiFI WPA, WPA2 Enterprise security protocol
- Remote meter access via SerialNumber.accuenergy.io
- Dual Ethernet RJ45 port with individual network configuration
- Dual Ethernet ports and WiFi work simultaneously with different networks and data acquisition systems
- COMtrade format for waveform capture
- 8GB onboard memory with Up to 50ms logging interval capabilities
- Industry-leading 100ms and 40ms response rate via Modbus-TCP/IP protocol
- Secure HTTPS data encryption to cloud server
- SSL encrypted webserver plus TLS 1.2 compliance for industry-leading cybersecurity standard
- Metering data backup log to avoid data loss during network downtime
- Support industrial, utility and substation protocols IEC 61850, DNP 3.0 V2, Modbus-TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPs Post, FTP & SNTP
- Built-in sFTP server for data-log storage and retrieval.
- Web accessible graphical display of historical data trends for all parameters for analysis
- WiFi supports Access Point mode and Station mode for both direct connection/configuration and public WiFi network connection
AXM-WEB2 WIFI + Ethernet Module
Connect Acuvim II Series power and energy meter to the AXM-WEB2 module for WiFi and dual Ethernet capabilities.
Transmit Fast Encrypted Energy Data to ServerProtect sensitive data communication with secure HTTPS data encryption. Allow only authorized access to owners and managers. Acuvim II can be connected to any facilities’ WiFi network with enterprise-grade authentication.
Cross-Platform Support For Various Devices
Access your Acuvim II power meter anywhere at SerialNumber.accuenergy.io. AXM-WEB2 allow users to access Acuvim II’s web panel remotely without the need for IP and port forwarding or open up firewall with new remote access feature.
Monitor real-time metering data anytime, anywhere with web-accessible devices such as laptop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Data Logger Storage Calculator
The AXM-WEB2 platform features an industry-leading 8GB of non-volatile memory for logging energy & power quality data. Metered data is captured up to every 50ms while instantaneous, maximum, minimum, and average consumption are logged for each interval. Does it have enough memory to outlast your project? Try our helpful Data Logger Storage Calculator to find out.
The Accuenergy team is always available for professional and friendly support. Trust us to assist that your project is on schedule and never compromised.
AXM-WEB2 Web Interface
Access Data Anytime, Anywhere in the World
Remote AccessTake a deep dive into energy data anywhere, anytime. Access the web interface with web browser to view and configure your metering device. No software needed.
Trend LogMonitor real-time data in tabular or via trend graph. Choose between different energy parameters and time periods for analysis and troubleshooting.
Harmonics DetectionUncover power quality for voltage and current waveforms. The harmonics view includes vital insight for each phase angle every 15 seconds.
Alarm NotificationsNever get caught off-guard again. Configure up to 16 over/under alarms directly from the web interface. View all current and historical alarms indicating its timestamp, ID number, parameter, value and status.
Two-Tier User ControlAdministration Level Management Robust administrative settings that give you full control over how the application will be implemented within your project.
- Manage metering settings for voltage wiring, current wiring, real-time reading options and more.
- Configure communication for network, E-mail, SNTP, HTTP/HTTPS/FTP Post
- Reset data collection
- Get the latest firmware upgrades
Easy accessible real-time data for energy managers to monitor and determine power and energy integrity across your project application without compromising unauthorized security.