How To Install the Rogowski Integrator Kit in 333mV Systems
333mV RIK Rogowski Integrator Kit Installation Guide
Installing and Configuring the Rogowski Integrator Kit for 333mV output systems.
The following procedure outlines the steps to install the Rogowski coils to a 333mV output integrator and to measure current in a pre-defined range.
Wiring the 333mV RIK
The diagram below illustrates how to connect the integrator.
333mV RIK Power Supply
The Integrator requires a 24Vdc supply to operate. A 100-240Vac to 24Vdc adapter can be supplied with the integrator that will provide this power.
- Connect the input power supply that is between 100-240Vac to the 'L' and 'N' terminals of the power supply.
- The 24Vdc output will available on the '+V' and '-V' terminals of the power supply.
- Connect these terminals to the '+24Vdc and 'Com' terminals on the Integrator.
333mV RIK Input Settings
Connect the Rogowski coil leads to the input channel on the integrator. The white leads of the CT are the positive wire and the brown leads are the negative wires.
- The white leads of the Rogowski coil should be connected to 'I1+', 'I2+' and etc.
- The brown leads of the Rogowski coil should be connected to 'I1-', 'I2-' and etc.
- Open the coil by pulling apart the black connector of the CT.
- Install the CT around the conductor to be measured. Verify the CT is installed with the CT facing the same direction as the current flow direction indicated by the arrow on the black connector.
- Re-attach the coil together.
Repeat above steps if using more than one CT. Ensure that the CT connected to each channel of the integrator is around the correct phase/line voltage.
333mV RIK output Settings
Connect each output channel to the 333mV current input power meter.
- 'I1+', 'I2+' and 'I3+' are the positive output terminals of the integrator and should be connected to the positive current input terminals of the meter.
- 'I-' is the negative output terminal or common for all three phases and should be connected to each negative current input terminal of the meter.
333mV RIK Configuration
The 333mV current input meter that will receive the 333mV output from the integrator will need to be configured so it can accurately read the current.
- The primary rated current of the meter will need to be configured to either one of the following rated currents depending on the model of the integrator.
|Model||Primary Rated Current|