Modbus RTU Power Meter
AXM-RS485 Communication Module
Designed for the Acuvim II power & energy meter, the AXM-RS485 provides the Acuvim II meter with a second RS485 serial port that can be used simultaneously with the built-in port, providing added communications flexibility. Modbus RTU protocol provides straightforward integration into building management or industrial automation applications.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Acuvim II Series power and energy meters
- Uses Modbus RTU protocol to provide real-time energy data in BMS or IAS applications
- Adds a second RS485 port to the Acuvim II meter which can be used simultaneously with the primary port
- Quick module installation for easy field upgrades
Designed for Acuvim II Series
Gain an additional RS485 port by adding the AXM-RS485 communications module to the Acuvim II Series energy meter. Operating with Modbus RTU protocol, the AXM-RS485 communication module is essential for building automation and control systems and provides seamless integration into facility management applications for critical monitoring of essential energy parameters.
Why Choose Modbus RTU Communications?
Widely used in building management systems (BMS) and industrial automation systems (IAS), Modbus RTU is a broadly implemented serial protocol with proven reliability and a simple structure. The RS485 physical layer is supported across SCADA systems, servers, and data acquisition programs for dependable interoperability across devices and efficient integration between systems.
- Building Management Systems
- Industrial Automation Systems
- Energy Monitoring