Data Acquisition Server
The Accuenergy’s AcuLink 810 is a data acquisition gateway and server designed to collect data meters and sensors and distribute them to various energy management systems.
Energy and sensor data are available to be stored locally or transferred to remote servers and controllers via IP-based network.
- Ethernet gateway for Modbus RS485 and digital output devices
- Access energy information remotely via web server, or push to IP-based master devices or software
- Data acquisition and logging with 8GB on-board memory
- Embedded web-server for real-time data and easy configurations
- Controller/Master system can poll data from all RTU devices via Modbus-TCP/IP Protocol
- Dual ethernet RJ45 port and WiFi communication channels
- Enhanced cybersecurity for critical infrastructure deployment
- Compact DIN rail mount design
- Track energy usage and peak demand
- Quick and simple software-free setup
AcuLink 810 Features
Connects Accuenergy Meters and third party sensors/devices to external enterprise systems for energy management, demand response and SmartGrid programs.
The AcuLink 810 has wide range of compatibility with existing software systems and control systems.
Data posting/pushing is available in HTTP, HTTPs, FTP in CSV or JSON format via Ethernet RJ45 port or WiFi network. External cellular modem can be connected to enable data post via cellular network.
- 32 Modbus RTU devices via RS485 port
- Additional 32 Modbus-RTU devices via USB port
- 100 Modbus-TCP/IP devices via network
- 8 Digital Inputs for pulse counter
Embedded Web Server
Access real-time and logs from connected devices with AcuLink 810 web interface for an intermediate view of all collected devices with summary details, setup, alarms, and configurable upload channels.
- Web-server accessible via ethernet or WiFi
- SSL and TLS1.2 compliant with enhanced cybersecurity protection
- Access each devices real-time measurement reading
- Configure communication for downstream devices and upload channels
- Over/Under alarm monitoring for connected devices
- No software required – all configurations are available in webpages
Communication Channels and Integration
Metering data can be stored in free Accuenergy Facility Energy Metering Platform, AcuCloud.
- Protocols supported: HTTP, HTTPs, FTP, sFTP, SMTP, NTP
- Log file format supported: CSV and JSON
- Easily integrate with any energy management system, billing software, efficiency analysis services.
- Support Modbus gateway function that allows all RTU devices to be polled by remote Modbus master directly
- Dual RJ45 ethernet ports and WiFi connection enables simply connection to network and secure separate network connection
- USB: USB expansion port, available for serial converter to expand the communication channel